THE FESTIVAL OF BRAIDWOOD 2017
Airing of the Quilts, markets, exhibitions, food, garlic fiesta, auto show.
Celebrating the 23rd ANNUAL AIRING OF THE QUILTS on Saturday Nov 25th
Something for everyone over the Weekend
Enjoy a wide variety of shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants whilst viewing the spectacular quilts adorning the 19th century buildings on Wallace Street in Heritage Listed Braidwood.
The Outdoor Airing of the Quilts (Saturday only) - Wallace Street shopfronts, and verandahs; various indoor displays will be marked on the map (including inclement weather indoor alternative displays)
· Braidwood Central School - Boutique Quilts & Crafts Market
· Braidwood National Theatre - variety of quilt and textile arts displays and demonstrations, trading tables, fabric sales and raffle quilt
· St Andrews Anglican Church - quilt display and afternoon concert
· St Bede’s Grounds - Auto show with vintage cars, bikes, tractors, steam engines
· Braidwood Regional Art Group Gallery -
· Braidwood Festival's Pop-up Gallery
· Wheatfield Gallery, Mill Pond Farm
· Garlic Fiesta - taste delicious freshly harvested local Braidwood garlic and Award Winning Black Garlic from Garlicious Grown
· Open Studio - Silken Tent - demonstration and sales
· Ryrie Park - Traditional Markets
· Police Paddock - Pony rides by Saddlecamp for 2 - 12 years olds 10am - 2pm
· Carriage rides - by Roscommon
and much more;
Maps and shuttle buses will be available.
For more updates see www.braidwoodquiltevent.org.au