THE FESTIVAL OF BRAIDWOOD 2016
2016 Festival of Braidwood
Airing of the Quilts, markets, exhibitions, food, garlic fiesta, auto show.
26th and 27th November
Celebrating the 22nd ANNUAL AIRING OF THE QUILTS on Saturday Nov 26th
Something for everyone over the Weekend
Enjoy a wide variety of shops, galleries, cafes and restaurants whilst viewing the spectacular quilts adorning the 19th century buildings on Wallace Street in Heritage Listed Braidwood.
The Outdoor Airing of the Quilts (Saturday only) - Wallace Street shopfronts, and verandahs; various indoor displays will be marked on the map (including inclement weather indoor alternative displays)
· Braidwood Central School - Boutique Quilts & Crafts Market
· Braidwood National Theatre - variety of quilt and textile arts displays and demonstrations, trading tables, fabric sales and raffle quilt
· St Andrews Anglican Church - quilt display and afternoon concert
· St Bede’s Grounds - Auto show with vintage cars, bikes, tractors, steam engines
· Braidwood Regional Art Group Gallery - a display of a range of handmade Cosplay costumes, meet the makers - more info
· Braidwood Festival's Pop-up Gallery
· fyREGALLERY - Australian print-maker, Sharron Okines exhibition of KITCHENALIA
· Wheatfield Gallery, Mill Pond Farm - exhibition of original Vintage Movie Posters from 1930 to 1980 inc. Mick Jagger Ned Kelly, first Star Wars
· Garlic Fiesta - taste delicious freshly harvested local Braidwood garlic and Award Winning Black Garlic from Garlicious Grown
· Open Studio - Silken Tent - demonstration and sales
· Ryrie Park - Traditional Markets
· Police Paddock - Pony rides by Saddlecamp for 2 - 12 years olds 10am - 2pm
· Carriage rides - by Roscommon
and much more;
Maps and shuttle buses will be available.
For more updates see www.braidwoodquiltevent.org.au